American Producer; DJ Khaled has announced the arrival of his second son with wife; Nicole Tuck. While his wife was in labour, he kept us abreast of the process on Instagram. He started off by sharing a photo of himself and Dr Jim where the latter reassured him.
About an hour later, we see Dj Khaled and Dr Jim in a high-five photo. He proceeded to thank Allah as well as acknowledge the efforts of his wife.
Rihanna’s Fenty Skin to launch July 31
Rihanna will release her eagerly-anticipated first collection for Fenty Skin at the end of July.
The 32-year-old singer is branching out into skincare and will release her eagerly-anticipated first collection at the end of the month.
Although Rihanna has yet to make an official announcement, beauty news Instagram account Trendmood discovered Fenty Skin’s official website and social media accounts.
A welcome message on the website states that the brand: ”Launches July 31 exclusively on Fentyskin.com” and invites fans to ”Sign up now for early access on July 29.”
Rihanna confirmed she was working on a skincare brand earlier this year, when she said: ”Skincare, it’s the truth. It either works or it doesn’t. There’s nowhere to hide.”
She filed a trademark for Fenty Skin in 2019 with the United States Patent and Trademark Office, and it reportedly covers: ”medicated and non-medicated skincare, soap, body care and personal care products and related accessories such as kits, tools and applicators”.
Rihanna’s trademarks for non-medicated skin preparations include products named Buff Ryder, Instant Reset, Fat Water, Flash Nap and Hydra Vizor.
Fenty Beauty first launched in 2017 and was lauded for its inclusiveness with 40 foundation shades.
Speaking previously about Rihanna’s beauty credentials, model Cara Delevingne said: ”Rihanna is teaching teens how to just get it right. It’s weird, I feel like that awkward teenage stage is over and that I was one of the last to go through it.
”I remember when I was a kid, I was so bad – all I used to do was just cake on foundation and eyeliner. Now I look at teenagers today and I’m like ‘What?!’ Less and less teenagers are looking like that. I see them and I’m like: ”How do they do that make-up? It’s so hard!”
Maroon 5’s Mickey Madden temporarily leaves band after arrest
On June 27 the musician was taken into custody after an alleged incident of domestic violence – the alleged victim has not been identified.
Now, two weeks after the arrest, the bass guitarist, 41, has decided to “take a leave of absence” from the band as he does “not want to be a distraction”.
“I have some things that I need to deal with and address right now and so I have decided to take a leave of absence from Maroon 5 for the foreseeable future,” Madden explained in a statement given to PEOPLE.
“During this time, I do not want to be a distraction to my bandmates. I wish them the absolute best.”
Last month, Madden was charged under penal code 273.5(a), which is described as wilfully inflicting a ‘traumatic injury on a spouse or cohabitant’, andcarries a felony charge in California, Los Angeles Police Department confirmed to Page Six.
The She Will Be Loved musician was released the same afternoon and has posted bail at $50,000.
A representative for the hitmakers told the publication after Madden’s arrest: “We are deeply devastated by this disappointing news.
“As we learn more, we are looking at this very seriously. For now, we are allowing all of the individuals involved the space to work things through.”
Madden is due to appear in court on September 29 where he could face up to six years in prison if found guilty.
He has been a member of American alternative rock band Maroon 5 since they formed in 1994 along with lead singer Adam Levine.
The pair have been friends since high school and formed original band Kara’s Flowers before changing their name to Maroon 5.
They released debut album Songs About Jane in 2002 and have released four more albums since, the most recent being 2017’s Red Pill Blues.
In 2016 Madden was arrested for possession of cocaine and accepted a community service deal.
Brooklyn Beckham Is Engaged To Nicola Peltz & The Wedding Will Apparently Be Lavish
This chaotic time on our planet has proved to be a make-or-break for most couples. The couple even are reportedly planning to hold two sumptuous weddings in their home countries of England and the United States, which are estimated to cost more than $5 million (£4m).
“Two weeks ago I asked my soulmate to marry me and she said yes xx,” Beckham wrote on Instagram, in a photo taken by his younger sister Harper. “I am the luckiest man in the world. I promise to be the best husband and the best daddy one day. I love you baby xx.”
Peltz posted the news as well, writing on Instagram, “you’ve made me the luckiest girl in the world. I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life by your side. your love is the most precious gift.
“The value of the diamond engagement ring he gave to his fiancée has been estimated to be about $150,000 (£120,000). These lavish costs may seem doable if you’re the son of celebrity power couple David and Victoria Beckham (together worth around $450 million), but even more so when you factor in the Peltz’ billionaire status. Nicola’s father, Nelson Peltz, is one of the biggest names in the frozen-food business and an investor, sitting on the board of major food behemoths such as Wendy’s, Procter & Gamble, and Sysco.
He’s reported to be worth around $1.7 billion (£1.3bn).Nicola Peltz got her first major role as Katara in The Last Airbender in 2010, and later co-starred in A&E’s Bates Motel. In 2016, she dated Justin Bieber and later dated Anwar Hadid for over a year. Before meeting Peltz, Beckham had a long on-and-off again relationship with actress Chloë Grace Moretz.
Former Spice Girl and fashion designer Victoria showed her excitement about her son’s engagement on social media by posting the same picture of the couple. “The MOST exciting news!! We could not be happier that @brooklynbeckham and @nicolaannepeltz are getting married!” she wrote. “Wishing you so much love and a lifetime of happiness. We all love you both so much x.”
Johnny Depp Testifies That Ex-Wife Amber Heard Punched Him After Learning He Lost $750 Million
Johnny Depp wears a black and white bandana while arriving back at the Royal Courts of Justice on Monday (July 13) in London, England.
The 57-year-old actor’s libel case against News Group Newspapers, publishers of The Sun, is still going on. The paper accused Johnny of being a “wife beater” in a 2018 article.
Johnny told the court on Monday that Heard once attacked him the same night the actor discovered he had serious financial woes. The alleged incident occurred in April 2016, when he said he was informed that he owed millions of dollars in unpaid taxes.
“I was in the early stages of learning from my recently acquired new business manager that the former business managers had taken quite a lot of my money. They stole my money,” he shared with the court.
Johnny continued, “It was put to me this way, because I had no idea about money or amounts of money: Since Pirates [of the Caribbean] 2> and 3, I had – and this is ludicrous to have to state, it’s quite embarrassing – apparently I had made $650 million, and when I sacked [the former business managers], for the right reasons, I had not only lost $650 million, but I was $100 million in the hole because they had not paid the government my taxes for 17 years.”
He adds that he made this discovery on the same night as Amber‘s 30th birthday party, to which he was late, and claimed she punched him.
“It’s just a type of wild swinging … kind of a roundhouse punch, as it were,” he said. “It’s a bit of a wild swing, but effective if it reaches the target.”
Previously, Amber said that he was the one who was violent with her – pulling her hair and throwing objects at her.
Naya Rivera fans told not to join search for missing Glee star amid safety fears
Officials have warned fans to refrain from helping with Naya Rivera ‘s search operation after the actress was reported missing last Wednesday.
The Glee star was last seen getting on a pontoon boat with her son, Josey, around 1pm on Wednesday afternoon, but hours later, someone else who was on the water raised the alarm after they found the four-year-old asleep on the vessel with his mother nowhere to be seen.
Social media has been flooded with comments and messages from users, but police have warned fans against trying to join in the search.
They tweeted: “For those intent on searching for Naya Rivera on your own, 1. The lake is closed. 2. Temps are already in the 90’s. 3. The terrain around the lake is very steep and rugged.
“Our teams are well equipped and highly trained. We don’t want to have to rescue you.
Meanwhile, Heather Morris, who starred on Glee alongside Naya, offered her support and said she was trying to conduct “an on-foot” as Naya remains missing.
An extensive search of the lake, involving divers, cadaver dogs and sonar to scan the bottom of the lake, which has poor visibility and in some places is 100 feet (30 meters) deep, has so far turned up no sign of the 33-year-old.
Taking to social media, Ventura Co. Sheriff wrote: “Today’s search operation at Lake Piru is winding down. The mission will resume Sunday morning in the ongoing effort to locate Naya Rivera.
The actress replied: “My name is Heather Morris, I’m Nayas close friend and co-worker, and I’m trying to conduct an on foot search and rescue mission along with a small group of friends at Lake Piru.
“I understand your team is doing EVERYTHING in their power, but we are feeling helpless, powerless and want to help in any way. I have left a message with the Department of Rescue and Air today, and I will call again tomorrow. Thank you.”
Hours later, she tweeted: “I have spoken to Sheriff Eric Buschow and rest assured they are using every single one of their resources to locate our Naya. I have full confidence that they’re doing everything they can, and probably more. We will hold off on the citizen search and rescue until we get the go ahead that they’ll allow volunteers.”
Naya was last seen boarding the pontoon boat on Lake Piru on Wednesday afternoon but vanished hours later.
The Ventura County Sheriff’s Department has not found Naya Rivera as of Sunday afternoon, local time.
It has been reported the search will continue until Tuesday 14 July.
Pregnant YouTube Star Nicole Thea Dead at 24
YouTube sensation Nicole Thea has tragically passed away at the age of 24. At the time of her death on Saturday (July 11), Nicole was pregnant with her first child, a baby boy with boyfriend Global Boga.
“To all Nicole’s friends and supporters it is with great sadness that I have to inform you that Nicole and her son she and Boga named Reign sadly passed away on Saturday morning. Also Nicole pre-schedule a few YouTube videos and Boga has made the decision to allow them to be aired,” a statement read on Nicole‘s Instagram page. “As a family we ask that you give us privacy because our hearts are truly broken and we are struggling to cope with what has happened. Thank you her mum RIP My beautiful baby girl Nicnac and my grandson Reign, I will miss you for the rest of my life until we meet again in eternal heaven. Xxx”
It is unclear at this time what caused Nicole and her baby’s sudden death. Our thoughts are with her loved ones during this tragedy.
ENTERTAINMENT4 weeks ago
NASH ENTERTAINMENT front line Rapper CRINERRY Drops a Freestyle Video To Give His Views On Rape And Racism.
ALBUM3 weeks ago
DOWNLOAD | Kizz Daniel – King Of Love Album |Zip
GOSPEL3 weeks ago
Download | Jeremiah Gyang – We Are Marching Ft Jesse Jagz & Rubunu
ENTERTAINMENT2 weeks ago
Check Out All the Winners From The 2020 BET Awards
NEWS2 weeks ago
CAF Postpones 2021 Africa Cup Of Nations To 2022